Perinatal Behavioral Health Services is available to offer short-term emotional support and mental health care during what can be a difficult and vulnerable time. Our psychiatric care providers and therapists have the knowledge, training, and compassion to help you navigate through this challenging time.
Please take time to review the following information prior to your first appointment.
- PBHS offers both therapy and psychiatry services. We accept most insurance plans.
- To learn more about our providers: Meet the Staff
- To learn more about therapy, visit: Myths and Facts about Therapy
- To learn more about Psychiatric Care, visit: Psychiatry Frequently Asked Questions
- Your appointments may be virtual or in-person.
- Communication about virtual appointments is through MyChart. To set up MyChart call 314-273-1966 or find frequently asked questions here: Frequently Asked Questions about MyChart
- In-person visits are held at one of two locations: 4444 Forest Park or The Taylor Avenue Building, both on the Barnes/Washington Univerity’s medical school campus (you will receive directions to your appointment via MyChart or email)
- You are able to bring your baby to the appointment if you’re unable to secure childcare.
- We are a teaching clinic, which means there may be involvement by a Psychiatry Resident in your care. To learn more about this program, visit here: Residency Program
- Please familiarize yourself with the PBHS Patient Bill of Rights.
- Please reach out with any questions or concerns.