Clinic for Acceptance, Recovery, and Empowerment in Pregnancy
CARE (Clinic for Acceptance, Recovery, and Empowerment) in Pregnancy provides
comprehensive, compassionate maternity care and postpartum support for pregnant women
facing the challenges of an opioid use disorder. Taking a holistic and personalized plan for care, our treatment approach offers a combination of medication, lifestyle support, counseling, and prenatal/postpartum care for both mom and baby.
• One convenient campus for all medical care, testing, and treatment.
• Personalized care plans that support patients throughout their prenatal care, delivery, and the postpartum period.
• Comfortable amenities of the new Women & Infants Center, including state-of-the-art labor and delivery suites connected directly to a newly expanded newborn
intensive care unit (NICU).
• Access to treatment for other mental health conditions, including anxiety and depression.
• Care for at least a year postpartum, including for Medicaid and uninsured patients.
• Strong community partnerships throughout the St. Louis region provide outside support.